Posting date: 02-03-2017 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
The Regency Hotel, KL
Welcome to the “Heritage of the Urban Kuala Lumpur”
The new destination for regal comfort in the heart of the city
The Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur is conveniently located at the vibrant Jalan Raja Alang – close to world class shopping malls like Sogo, Suria KLCC and the Golden Triangle, famous for its exclusive restaurants, entertainment and shopping escapades. Also, situated not too far away from the Monorail, Star and Putra LRT stations including taxi and bus services that uses the route frequently.
As part of our expansion, we are seeking suitable candidates to fill the following position:
Sales Manager / Assistant Sales Manager / Sales Executive
(Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
- Produces and supervises the annual marketing plan, marketing budgets and forecasts for the hotel, adhering to the policies and procedures.
- Achieves personal and team related revenue goals.
- Interacts with individual outside the property, including but not limited to clients, convention bureaus, local hotel associations, government tourists offices, airlines, travel agents, competitors and other members of the local community.
- Recommends to the Senior Management on all methods of maintaining and increasing business volume. This include advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects, employee training and guest relations
- Would be able to handle personal sales calls, telephone contacts and written communication i.e direct mail.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management /Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- Fluent, both spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and other languages will be an added advantage.
- Preferably Executive/ Managers specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Result-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills with a pleasant personality.
- Strong business working relationship & networks.
- Good negotiation & communication skills.
- Results- driven, resourceful, self-motivated, analytical & able to work independently.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
The Regency Hotel, KL
3, Jalan Raja Alang,
50300, Kuala Lumpur
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category