Sumos (M) Sdn Bhd
We are an established food manufacturer and have been in the industry for more than 20 years. With 7 brands which leads the snack food market in Malaysia. Due to expansion, we continously seek talents who are dynamic, creative and dedicated to join our team.
(Semenyih, Nationwide )
1. Lead and manage several departmental managers in a team to achieve company goal. Includes procurement, supply chain, QC, production, FMCG and administration department
2. Supervise departmental manager and ensure factory operations run smoothly. Establish and maintain the most effective procedures to deliver desired quality to customers. Investigates production issues and recommends solutions, and monitors as well as manages waste production
3. Delegate Tasks to departmental manager. Constantly walk the factory floor to make sure all employees are performing their assigned tasks
4. Create and Enforce Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures. Work with quality control managers to develop a standard quality control process and ensuring factory employees work to established standards.
5. Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order
6. Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets. This involves keeping employees content and motivated.
7. Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
8. Other tasks and or additional or other duties which the top management may require the employee to perform from time to time
Education level: Diploma
Job Skills: Production Planning, Equipment Operation, Production Schedule
Job languages: English, Chinese (Mandarin), Bahasa Melayu
Minimum 2 years working experience in Production Line
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Sumos (M) Sdn Bhd
Posting date: 09-09-2020 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category