(Senai, Johor )
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will assist the Production Manager by analyzing and coordinating the logistical functions of the Company. Ensuring all the entire life cycle of the product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery and final disposal of resources are covered efficiently.
1) Plan, coordinate, supervise and arrange with all departments on all operational inventory planning processes.
2) Identify defects, coordinate and develop improvements and solutions at technical and functional processes in the warehouse management.
3) Create and analyze reports of the supervision and control of logistics processes and initiation and monitoring of improvement activities.
4) Initiate, conduct, control and adjust quantities in the production systems.
5) Carry out all types of warehouse planning work in terms of receiving, storage and allocation of storage locations.
6) Identify, maintain, track and validate logistics cost savings initiatives for plant.
7) Ensure 100% delivery compliance and propose alternate logistics options to meet deadlines.
8) Manage and coordinate deliveries to sites including Singapore projects.
9) Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.
1) Minimum Diploma in Production / Supply Chain Management with 2 years of relevant work experience in manufacturing environment supply chain operations.
2) IT savvy with proficient in Microsoft Office application.
3) Possess problem-solving, analyzing and reporting skills.
4) Possess leadership and supervisory skills with manpower planning experiences.
5) Independent with high level of initiative and fast learner.
6) Possess good interpersonal skills and excellent team spirit.
7) Meticulous and positive attitude in learning.
8) Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin.
9) Willing to work on Sundays or Public Holidays if required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 20-08-2020 | Closing date: 31-12-2020
All Jobs From This Company
20 Aug 03:55PM
20 Aug 03:53PM
20 Aug 03:38PM
20 Aug 03:37PM
20 Aug 03:26PM
Browse Jobs by Category