FROGASIA SDN BHD
Hello! We are FrogAsia!
We are a bunch of people who are passionate about transforming education through technology.
FrogAsia is a social enterprise that catalyses change in education by doing things differently. As the first effort in the world to connect an entire nation through a single, cloud-based learning platform, we are constantly looking for ways for create an impact in teaching, learning and classrooms.
What matters to us most is that we want to make a difference, and we believe that it starts from us. At FrogAsia we’re able to do this through the work that we do.
(Sentul, Kul. Lumpur )
- Manage, maintain, monitor and optimize application and infrastructure systems worldwide including :
- Large farms, Clustering, Load balancing, Network administration, High availability System Tuning, Shell Scripting, Virtualization, Security, Performance Monitoring, Troubleshooting, Add/Move/Delete and Maintenance activities.
- Ensure 24x7 availability of production application systems.
- Work closely with our development & operations team and our customers to provide high quality delivery services.
- Perform routine audits of systems.
- Maintain & report system performance statistics.
- Monitor, optimize and allocate system resources required for our applications across diverse environments, design and implement test & proof-of-concept environments.
- Safeguard application information against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Build and maintain redundant systems and procedures for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Implement and maintain change control and testing processes for application and infrastructure software modifications.
- Implement procedures for rolling out application and system releases, service packs and hotfixes.
- Assist in the design and implementation of new architecture components.
- Coach and train delivery team and other key stakeholders when necessary to help adopt new technologies & processes.
- Actively contribute to the knowledge sharing and documentation of the best practices.
- Define and direct elements of the roadmap based on department and company strategies.
- Mentorship of others in your team to achieve delivery objectives, support professional development and build sustainability within our ecosystem.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Minimum 3 - 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Senior Linux Engineer with at least 4 years of experience and proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX/Linux based environments (RedHat/CentOS).
- Red Hat certification required.
- Fundamental networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP stack).
- Experience with the DevOps practices and methodologies.
Experience with PaaS and IaaS services from the major providers.
Experience defining and managing end-to-end system requirements.
- Experience in administering large Unix/Linux based environments.
Advanced knowledge of one of the web server products - Nginx/Apache.
Collaborating with other technical and non-technical team members.
Ability to leverage Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process for technical problem solving.
Experience deploying, maintaining and optimizing various virtualization and containerization platforms (e.g., VMware, RHEV, Docker, OpenVZ)
Experience setting up and managing various disaster recovery solutions.
Ability to design and implement secure backup strategies.
Experience setting up and maintaining build & automation software (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet).
Advanced scripting skills (Bash, Python).
- Understanding of main clustering infrastructure design patterns and its differences (load balancing, active-passive, multi-active).
Experience deploying and maintaining NFS/GlusterFS storage.
The ability to deploy, configure, maintain, performance tune and optimise the following technology stacks:
SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc).
The ability to deploy, configure, maintain, tune and optimise performance of the following technology stacks will be an advantage:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
FROGASIA SDN BHD
Unit 9, Level 2, D6 at Sentul
801, Jalan Sentul, 51000 Kuala
51000, Kuala Lumpur