Posting date: 20-07-2020 | Closing date: 20-08-2020
FROGASIA SDN BHD
Hello! We are FrogAsia!
We are a bunch of people who are passionate about transforming education through technology.
FrogAsia is a social enterprise that catalyses change in education by doing things differently. As the first effort in the world to connect an entire nation through a single, cloud-based learning platform, we are constantly looking for ways for create an impact in teaching, learning and classrooms.
What matters to us most is that we want to make a difference, and we believe that it starts from us. At FrogAsia we’re able to do this through the work that we do.
Senior Software Engineer
(Sentul, Kul. Lumpur )
- Work autonomously and as part of a mixed-disciplined agile crew to develop, test and engineer software solutions in response to the needs of users and the business
- Ensure all changes comply to the following 6 principles:
- Scalability – Ensure the products and services can handle the number of users
- Security – Ensure no data breaches can occur within the products and services
- Stability – Ensure the number of defects remain low and the core application functionality remains unchanged
- Suitability – Ensuring the products are appropriate for the different target audiences
- Supportability – Ensure end users are looked after once the changes are pushed to the production environments
- Sustainability – Ensure the longevity and maintainability of the products and services based on the requirements outlined
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and provide estimates as required
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Work closely with SMEs and crew members to migrate older applications to new modular technology stacks
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support the deployment of releases
- Support and drive sustainable L3 support initiatives in response to user feedback and communications from the support team
- Continue to grow as an individual and ensure skills are kept up to date with new developments and technologies
- Share skills and knowledge with peers and assist in the mentoring of others
- Get involved in the wider business initiated activities and interest groups
Skills & Knowledge:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal & written
- Experienced in Code & API profiling through APM based tooling will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, innovative & critical thinking skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
FROGASIA SDN BHD
Unit 9, Level 2, D6 at Sentul
801, Jalan Sentul, 51000 Kuala
51000, Kuala Lumpur
All Jobs From This Company
20 Jul 11:39AM
20 Jul 11:19AM
13 Jan 06:00PM
Browse Jobs by Category