Sinohydro Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd
SINOHYDRO commenced operation in Malaysia since 1998, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of POWERCHINA INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED, a Chinese State-Owned Enterprise with major business activities in engineering construction, power investment, real estate development, electrical and mechanical plants fabrication and installation services. In 2019, Powerchina ranked 161th among the Fortune Global 500, 2nd among the ENR top 150 Global Design Firms and 5th of the Top 250 Global Contractors as listed in the ENR. The dynamic system ensures that SINOHYDRO can provide clients with best-quality one-stop service from project consultancy, financing, survey, design and engineering to construction, fabrication, installation and operation. SINOHYDRO Corporation limited the international flagship of POWERCHINA has, 5 regional offices abroad in Asia/Pacific, Africa, America, Eurasia and West Asia/North Africa to supervise the market development of 116 overseas offices in over 87 countries.
(Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
- Candidate must process a degree in any discipline of engineering course.
- With at least 2 years of related experience in solar/ hydro power projects will be advantage
- Male, age below 35
- Must be able to speak and write in Chinese, English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Basic computer knowledge on Microsoft Excel, Word, etc
- Independent, resourceful, quick learner with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to liaise with consultants, contractors and authorities
- Willing to travel and possess own transport.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 05-06-2020 | Closing date: 31-08-2020
All Jobs From This Company
05 Jun 03:05PM
Browse Jobs by Category