Posting date: 06-05-2020 | Closing date: 30-07-2020
Kemuning Maju Sdn Bhd
Kemuning Maju Sdn. Bhd. is a construction-based company that specialist in design and built. We are an upwardly mobile construction company looking for motivated individuals who excel in challenging environment to grow together with us in the following immediate vacancies.
We are a medium-sized construction company specializing in foundation works.
Our Company has makes room for individuals who keen to learn and has a positive outlook. They should be interested in a long-term career with us.
SITE SAFETY SUPERVISOR - CONSTRUCTIONS
(Batu Pahat, Johor )
- To assist SHO to carry out works related to HSE requirements.
- To implement relevant policies, activities, procedures and instruction as required by HSE Plan & site requirements.
- To ensure that applicable HSE legislative and related requirements are fulfilled.
- To promote HSE awareness and implement programs at work site.
- To monitor and control the practices of health, safety and environment.
- To enforce the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and improve existing work methods / practices.
- To arrange all the necessary inspections required for the power tools and machinery on site.
- To monitor the movement of manpower, materials, goods, plant and machinery into and out of site.
- To assist the HSE committee in any inspection of the place of work for the assurance of all the measures are taken in compliance with the act or any regulations made under the act.
- To champion all HSE matters at project site to maintain a safe workplace.
- To be proactively involve in ensuring proper practices are observed on the workplace, by performing HSE inspections and HSE walkabouts.
- To ensure that all HSE equipment is properly maintained, i.e., periodic checking of fire facilities, verifying first aid kits and ensuring vehicles and equipment are maintained following the appropriate schedule.
- To ensure that all activities at project site are in compliance with all safety-related regulatory requirements by knowing and being aware of obligations specific to the work area.
- Coordination and supervision of works and ensuring they are in accordance to procedures.
- Ensuring subcontractors rate work is within the HSE regulations.
- Advise Project Site & subcontractor on HSE matters.
- Constant liaison with related authorities, Clients etc. and given instruction to subcontractors.
- Ensuring all plants and machinery are maintained and used with care and safely.
- Prompt reporting of any deviation (nonconformance) from established procedures and HSE regulations / practices.
- Ensuring corrective action taken on non-conformances and records are raised and maintained.
- Any other reasonable HSE duties assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health or equivalent or in related field.
- At least there 2-3 years’ experience in the Occupational Safety & Health field.
- Registered Site Safety Supervisor (SSS) with DOSH (valid Yellow Book).
- Competent in others HSE certificate will be added advantage ie.. Scaffolder, TMO, lifting supervisor & etc.
- Obtain a valid CIDB Green Card.
- Knowledge in OHSAS 18001 & ISO 45001 is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership, tact, self-assure, independent, team player and to work in a fast pace environment.
- Good knowledge of construction standard operating procedures and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good organizational, communication and relationship building skills, resourceful, result-oriented, customer-centric with the ability to multi-task.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Please provide the copies of your Yellow Book and resume when apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Kemuning Maju Sdn Bhd
47301, Petaling Jaya
All Jobs From This Company
06 May 08:38AM
06 May 08:35AM
06 May 08:30AM
Browse Jobs by Category