Posting date: 06-05-2020 | Closing date: 30-06-2020
Kemuning Maju Sdn Bhd
Kemuning Maju Sdn. Bhd. is a construction-based company that specialist in design and built. We are an upwardly mobile construction company looking for motivated individuals who excel in challenging environment to grow together with us in the following immediate vacancies.
We are a medium-sized construction company specializing in foundation works.
Our Company has makes room for individuals who keen to learn and has a positive outlook. They should be interested in a long-term career with us.
SAFETY AND HEALTH OFFICER - CONSTRUCTIONS
(Batu Pahat, Johor )
- Familiar with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard, OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management, and for the day to day direction and supervision.
- Be comfortable in developing the Company’s QHSE systems and encouraging a culture of excellence and compliance. Be knowledgeable with all aspects of the above standards, relevant legislation and compliance requirements.
- In the event of a health and safety incident, you will be required to represent the company’s interests and so it is important that you able to problem solve and possess listening skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written English with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the Company. Have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation relating to integrated management systems.
- Possess strong planning, organizational, teamwork and presentation skills. Be able to pay attention to details in order to maintain safety system, ensuring a safe place of work, documenting and reviewing risk assessments, maintaining the accident record book, ensuring compliance with HSE regulations resolving day-to-day problems and be able to conduct analyses and sharing experiences with their counterparts.
- You must be an excellent communicator and able to write in a clear and concise manner. Excellent verbal skills are essential as you will be expected to participate in the devising, supervision and delivery of training program.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Be computer literate with Microsoft Office to a proficient level with good typing skills.
- License: Valid Green Book Holder.
- Possess Diploma/ Degree in Engineering and/or a NIOSH certificate and registered with DOSH.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in overseeing project site safety and health and environment issues.
- Responsible, independent & hardworking meet datelines of task assigned.
- Possed own transport.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Kemuning Maju Sdn Bhd
47301, Petaling Jaya
All Jobs From This Company
06 May 08:38AM
06 May 08:35AM
06 May 08:30AM
Browse Jobs by Category