XIAMEN UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA
IT Assistant Engineer / Engineer
(SEPANG, Nationwide )
1. Attending to classroom and office facilities queries and supports. (Regular classroom checking and maintenance)
2. Supporting Online Learning Services
3. PC and Application troubleshooting
4. Computer Lab maintenance and application deployment.
5. VOI/VDI server & Classroom Central Control software administration and maintenance.
6. Supporting Learning Management System
1. ECard generation and preparation for new staff and students. (Card printing, E-Card system syncing)
2. Assisting with new application testing prior to application launching/deployment and provide application functional support upon system live.
3. Generating and extracting reports from IT system for respective departments’ analysis and reporting need.
4. Manage E-Card system and terminal devices including door access and etc.
5. Office Email Creation, Update and System Management
1. Assist in Data Center setup and operation work.
2. CCTV and network related troubleshooting and maintenance.
3. Assist in the management secure gateway and application level gateway which are located at XMUM network edge.
4. Users access authentication system management
5. Manage Low Voltage cables in campus
6. LAN Network Troubleshooting
7. Wireless Network Troubleshooting
8. Management of NMS, DHCP, Syslog and other applications related to network operation
9. Monitor and manage all Building ELV Room
10. Assist in the management of the VPN tunnel between Malaysia and China.
1. Assisting in IT equipment purchase & procurement process
2. Documentation of network related reports and documents
3. Perform ad hoc functions as and when requires.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Preferably with 2 year(s) of hands on experience specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent troubleshooting experience.
• HCNP/CCNP certified is an advantage.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Good command of written and spoken Mandarin would be an added advantage.
• Various Full-Time position(s) available.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
XIAMEN UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA
Posting date: 09-04-2020 | Closing date: 30-05-2020
All Jobs From This Company
09 Apr 11:33AM
09 Apr 11:22AM
09 Apr 11:10AM
Browse Jobs by Category