Posting date: 11-02-2020 | Closing date: 31-03-2020
Eaton Group Sdn Bhd
Eaton International School (EIS), is an International School with a large expatriate teaching faculty located 25km from Kuala Lumpur city centre. We offer contemporary British international education to students from pre-school through to IGCSE. The school offers an innovative curriculum, based on a combination of the Cambridge International Curriculum and the best of the English National Curriculum, in this culturally diverse setting.
(Kajang, Selangor )
- Plan and teach EAL lessons to a group of mixed age and ability learners (some with little to no English).
- Conduct consistent reading and writing assessments to track EAL learners’ progress.
- Attend some planning sessions with Shadow and Class teachers to contribute to whole class and EAL learners’ success lesson planning.
- Prepare differentiated EAL materials for application in all subjects.
- Supporting EAL learners in all classes.
- Meeting with EAL learners’ parents to discuss progress and recommend support at home
- Attend related Professional Development sessions.
- Share innovative and successful ideas with Class Teachers to support and teach EAL learners in class.
- Develop learner focused relationships to ensure that the EAL learners feel safe, respected and are not afraid of asking for help and making mistakes.
- A degree plus teaching qualification (or equivalent)
- Previous EAL teaching
- Supporting learners beyond the classroom
- Teaching learners with diverse language and learning needs
- A range of settings ideally also in an international school environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Eaton Group Sdn Bhd
Persiaran Puncak Utama, Jade Hills, 43000, Kajang
All Jobs From This Company
11 Feb 03:21PM
06 Sep 03:23PM
Browse Jobs by Category