Posting date: 17-02-2020 | Closing date: 21-02-2020
APOGIE ASIA CONSULTING SDN BHD
We are Recruitment & HR Consulting Company. APOGIE is business Service Provider operating in multiple broad segments such as people services, Technology Solutions and HR Solution.
What is makes our company as great Business Service Provider:
a. We are helping employees with their careers and understand that not all careers are built the same and have strong training programs.
b. We are giving priority to professional growth.
c. We will make candidates work smart to join the ranks by meeting required criteria that center around intelligence and previous experience and by undergoing an arduous interview process.
Destination Service Provider (DSP), Account Manager
(Shah Alam, Kul. Lumpur )
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Liaison with clients and assignees to prepare program itinerates and appointments.
• Account Management and maintain process of Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for selected Corporate Accounts.
• To ensure the best DSP services and experience for all assignees, build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external customers.
• To manage all aspects of destination services, including inbound visits and welcome of new arrivals with Field Consultants.
• Follow account specifics process flows in all DSP delivery, ensuring all Corporate Account guidelines and company’s Standard Operating Procedures are adhere to.
• To manage direct reports and ensure timely completion of their duties.
• To ensure time management on all jobs and ensure zero cost overrun. Approvals on additional service days are to be approved prior to start of services.
• To provide periodic updates and schedule meetings with the DSP Team Lead to provide updates on all jobs.
• To keep a minimum quarterly phone call with assignees to ensure all in order and help if required.
• To generate KPI reports and monthly relocations report on Home Search, School Search, Orientation, Property Handover and Hand back.
• To maintain complete information for all jobs in CORE and to ensure all updates are captured in the system daily.
• To ensure proper invoicing is carried out soon as job is completed.
• To ensure all assignees’ folders are complete and filed in the filing room.
• To ensure all contracts are filed properly in the filing room.
• To attend to any other duties and assume any responsibility as directed and when required by the DSP Team Lead.
1. Minimum 2 years experience
2. Degree any field
3. Prefered Mandarin Speaker
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
All Jobs From This Company
17 Feb 03:27PM
17 Feb 03:26PM
Browse Jobs by Category