Posting date: 10-02-2020 | Closing date: 17-02-2020
We are Careers International, global experts in attracting top class talent and in the preselection process. We deliver unparalleled results by applying our own unique, innovative technology along with our passion for recruitment.
(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
- Answers incoming calls, faxes, postal mail and emails relating to the program supported
- Provides information about the programs supported to enable customers to access the programs and the associated benefits
- Identifies customer requirements and ensures they are answered or routed through the appropriate support area
- Manages customer escalations and ensures that these are answered, tracked and escalated as required. Escalates issues outside of service boundaries when a resolution is unable to be confirmed
- Ensures that activities and tasks required are performed and or documented in Microsoft tools where provided
- Follows correct processes and procedures for changes in Microsoft supplied tools as required
- Performs all procedures accurately, including following Microsoft documented call flows, work processes, data entry requirements, and complaint management processes.
- Provide call backs and or call downs to subscribers and partners as required
- Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation and takes responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Provides a high level of professional and competent customer service and is able to communicate effectively with customers.
Delete this line and enter job requirement here!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
50470, Kuala Lumpur
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category