SecureCraft Sdn Bhd
SecureCraft Sdn Bhd is a value-added security solutions distributor that believes in creating values among its customers’ business. With a team of committed and skilled security professionals, solely focused on Information Security, SecureCraft fully understand the challenges that businesses are facing in today’s information-driven world.
(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
The Solution Engineer is responsible for to provide technical sales and support to the Product Manager within the same sales team. The role serves as the primary contact point for all customers and sales personnel looking for technical assistance during the pre-sale phase with domain knowledge of perimeter defenses, network and security domains.
The Solution Engineer is expected to:
Ø Being a technical product specialist with strong product line understanding.
Ø Perform Pre/Post-sales installation & support of products to customers.
Ø Perform Proof of Concept and products evaluation to customers.
Ø Prepare Post-deployment documentation and conduct user training when required.
Ø Conduct technical activities to support sales team.
Ø Engineer will be required to travel on-site to customer premises.
Ø Additional duties may be assigned.
1. Education and Experience Required:
· Have the RIGHT ATTITUDE & APTITUDE
· Good language and communication skills
· Fresh graduate with interest in Web Security is welcome to apply.
2. Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Anti-Distributed Denial of Service Knowledge is preferred.
· Good understanding of the OSI Layers.
· Web Application Firewall Knowledge is preferred
· HTTP and SSL Knowledge is preferred
· A good knowledge or interest in IT Security.
· Ability to work independently and as a team, possess initiative, willing to learn and a can-do attitude.
· Fluent in written and verbal communication skills
· May be required to travel overseas when necessary
· Fresh grads with relevant IT education background are welcome to apply.
v Basic Salary
v Car Allowance if driving
v Petrol and Parking Claims
v Mobile Phone Claims
v All other company expenses would be based on claims.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
SecureCraft Sdn Bhd
Posting date: 06-02-2020 | Closing date: 31-03-2020
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category