Artifnet Global (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Artifnet Global is a trusted provider of IT solutions for businesses and organisations with regional presence in Singapore, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia. We take great pride in bringing together people, processes and technology to create greater business value for our regional clients.
From cloud consultation and IT infrastructure services to managed services, we have the experience and expertise to help companies of all shapes and sizes achieve their goals.
Our robust and reliable offerings span a wide range of business models, including the business-to-business and business-to-consumer segments.
(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
The position is responsible professional services, service configurations, technical standards and internal IT skill set supervision and enhancement. The role can be customer facing in the pre and post-sale environments and requires an understanding of customer IT needs.
This role will work collaboratively with clients/users, the development team, and various stakeholders within the company to ensure the delivery of all products in an efficient, timely manner. This is a key member of the management staff that helps shape the company’s products and services.
Technical Support and Installation Management
- Manage internal and end user's IT network/security/cloud infrastructure
- Define and manage professional services implementation projects.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in technology and remain highly technically competent at all levels of data processing while striving for enhanced user productivity through implementation of new technology where applicable, and the implementation of policies that more effectively utilize regional resources.
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements
- Define company NOC Helpdesk Support and Manager Service scope of work and charges
- Assist in the technical aspects of RFP responses and product configuration.
- Oversee user testing and report results—adjust requirements as needed
- Work closely with project manager during all phases of the development lifecycle
Process & Procedures
- Plan, direct, control, review and recommend improvement for efficient administration of operations in ensuring efficient business processes that meet client’s expectation to meet customer satisfaction.
- Maintain quality control through establishing and maintaining technical operations standards.
- To plan, organize, drive, direct and control the technical team’s activities in order to achieve company's goals and objectives on Key Performance Indicator and client satisfaction.
- To drive, coach and provide guidance to team leads and junior engineers to provide accurate information or solution with excellent customer interaction capabilities.
- Manage work assignments in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- To approve on monthly basis manpower scheduling to optimize manpower against forecast traffic and meeting service level.
To plan manpower with proper recruitment, development and retention of quality staff and ongoing review on actual performance against plan.
Manage relationship with vendor support services team
Staff Management, Development and Motivation
Provide knowledge and training on products to internal team.
- To prepare annual business plan opex, manage, monitor and control expenditure by effective cost management and within budget.
- Forecast costs, equipment and personnel needs for projects and programs as required and related to IT operations.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Artifnet Global (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Unit 16-3 & 3A, Tower A, Vertical Business Suite, Avenue 3,
Bangsar South, 8, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, W P Kuala Lumpur