Kindergarten Principal / Pre School Principal Eduwis OUG – Taman OUG
(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
Responsible for ensuring the daily operation runs smoothly, remains safe, and provides an excellent learning environment for the students. To provide instructional leadership, managing and leading the staff and overseeing the facility and budget.
1.1 Marketing and Student Enrollment
- Manage Facebook page to increase center branding and awareness
- To give idea and conduct advertising and promotion activities to increase student enrollment
- To achieve student’s enrollment KPI set quarterly
- To join any event related to Marketing and Ads promotion (Polaris) activity or HQ event by request.
1.2 Staffing and Human Resource Management
- Providing leadership and management of employees, including recruit, hire, train and evaluate all employees, motivate, and provide a positive work environment
- Arrange and monitor attendance, performance, and punctuality of all facilitators for monthly teacher’s training
1.3 Centre Operations
- Monitor and maintain a consistent standard for facilitators and students’ behavior, monitor attendance, maintain guidance, health, and food services for the children
- Oversee school facilities by supervising the maintenance of all facilities and equipment, identify and plan for future facilities need, develop procedures for the centre’s safety and emergencies
- To maintain regulatory or compliance documentation and operational records according to Eduwis program and system
- Attends monthly teacher’s training and/or additional training organized by Eduwis franchisor
- Manage budget, including prepare, administer and oversee the budget
- Set quarterly target with approval of Centre Operation Consultant
- Handling procurement of the center including materials, ingredients, and equipment needed for operations
- Participate in parent communications
- Guide and lead teachers in carrying out teaching and activities
- Coordinate and implement all annual activities and involvement
- To update center operation documentation and report.
- Liaise and report to center operation and franchise operation consultant.
- Perform any other related duties as required and assigned by Centre Operation Consultant
You education career can be more fun & vibrant!
We are looking for an Energetic & Passionate Educator to be our Principal for Eduwis OUG.
Submit your application to us, if you are / hold :
- At least Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Education
- 2 years experiences as a principal and 3 years experiences in related field
- Fluent in Chinese & English language
- Strong leadership skills.
- Responsible, pleasant personality, passionate in Preschool Teaching, independent and strong initiative
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Knowledge of using social media is an advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Taman Overseas Union,
58200 , Kuala Lumpur