Posting date: 24-01-2020 | Closing date: 01-03-2020
SHANTINI & ASSOCIATES
We are a Chartered Accounting Firm registered with the Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
“15 years proven track record in enhancing process efficiencies as well as developing cost savings strategies”.
Highly dedicated and responsible finance professionals with remarkable knowledge across accounting and finance, taxation and audits as well as human resource and office administration. Known as charismatic communicators with a knack in establishing immediate rapport with clients, subordinates and stakeholders. Demonstrates outstanding leadership with an eye for continuous improvement. Adaptable, flexible and innovative in leaving no stone unturned to achieve professional excellence.
Licensed Company Secretary (Part time)
(Petaling Jaya, Nationwide )
- ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
- assist in incorporating new company for clients
- prepare the resolutions, minutes, and statutory forms
- ensuring proper submission and maintenance of statutory return of the clients' companies as requires by the Companies Act 2016
- ensuring proper maintenance of statutory books, administrative records updating of Register of Members, Directors, Secretarial, Charge, transfer and substantial Shareholders
- coordinate and arrange submission of documents to SSM or courier of documents
- assist in other secretarial administration works from time to time
- Preferably qualified and licensed to practice as a company secretary under MAICSA or SSM
- Well-versed in the provisions of Companies Act 2016, Companies Commission Malaysia and other relevant regulatory acts, laws, regulations and guidelines as well as all aspects of corporate secretarial practices
- Good command of English language (written and spoken), good interpersonal and communication skills, influencing skills, organized, meticulous and self-motivated
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software
- Excellent organisation and time management
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
SHANTINI & ASSOCIATES
Jalan PJU 1/39, Dataran Prima
47301, Petaling Jaya
All Jobs From This Company
05 Feb 09:31AM
24 Jan 03:20PM
Browse Jobs by Category