Posting date: 08-01-2020 | Closing date: 12-01-2020
HMN GROUP OF COMPANIES
Established since 1999, we focus exclusively to prolong our customers’ interests with products & services of uncompromising quality, remaining accessible, professional, proactive and resolute in words & action.
(MIRI, Sarawak )
- To plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Managing the project, including project scope, schedule, and resources.
- To assembling and managing Project Team and performance.
- To meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- To make sure Quality and Satisfaction every Project to avoid double handling tasks.
- To ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues & risk
- Monitoring & Evaluate Progress for detailed reports
- Reporting and Documentation of detailed project plans to track progress.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Building Management or related field.
- Minimum 3.00 CGPA
- 2-3 years’ experience in a related field
- Proven experience as construction project executive.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- Proficiency in project management software tools.
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge.
- Knowledge of techniques and tools.
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate stress
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
HMN GROUP OF COMPANIES
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category