b-cause, Inc. provides translation service from English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and other major languages into Japanese, as well as translation from Japanese into other foreign languages. b-cause features over 50,000 registered native speakers both in Japan and around the world. We can handle the wide range of language needs of our customers -- everything from English and other major languages to Kazakh and other rare languages. From general text to specialized documents, your translation is handled by staff specialized in that field. We use native translators for every language to ensure that delicate nuances inherent to each language are properly expressed. And full-time staff at our global affiliates are always standing by to provide quick, accurate, quality translations in all major languages.
Bilingual Software Engineer
( Nationwide )
Job Title: Bilingual Software Engineer
Employee Type: Permanent
Section: Japanese Airline
Report to: Indian Project Manager
Work Location: Kawasaki Kanagawa Pref. Japan
The selected candidates will be responsible to carry out the following activities, post their 1-2 month Fresher Training in India.
· Be point of contact at customer site on the overall project status, issues and deliverables.
· Plan, Monitor and control identified responsibilities from requirements elicitation till software deployment activities.
· Ensure overall understanding of customer requirement, application design and development procedure, associated tools and technology, version of the associated development platforms and manage its transition to the offshore development team.
· Perform systems analysis and design, system modeling, performance modeling, integration planning and technology and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and coherence between technical and business processes.
· Ensure overall understanding of the source, application set up and deployment procedures in order and facilitate reviews/ acceptance for the same.
· Creating, defining or choosing an application framework for the application.
· Manage review activities of peer’s design and code.
· Take action participation in the software development activities like Design, Coding and UT and Design a practical, cost effective, scalable and incremental solution.
· Effectively support the software Architect, presales activities.
· Resolve complex technical issues including leading the execution of performance and tuning exercises.
· Provide guidance and supervision for resolution of customer escalations.
· Coordinate with customer and delivery team’s located offshore/ other locations in order to ensure that the right level of support is leveraged to meet customer expectations.
· Provide support for pre-sales activities.
Saturdays & Sundays
National Holidays (December 29th to January 3rd)
Qualifications & Certificates Requirements:
1. Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, preferably in engineering.
2. Any Nationalities
3. Age up to 30 years old
4. Programming skill (JAVA, Oracle)
5. Business level of English (i.e. equivalent to TOEIC 800 or above) if English is not Native Tongue
6. Business level of Japanese (i.e. equivalent to JLPT NL2 Certification or Above) if Japanese is not Native Tongue
7. Currently reside in Japan and can have face to face interviews in Tokyo Office.
8. Hold Valid Japan work permit (work 8 hours per day as fulltime) if not Japanese Native
9. Willing to Travel to India to take 1-2 month training right after joining.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to:
For those interested applicants, please register with the HI WORK registration to continue the process:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 05-12-2019 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
06 Dec 03:02PM
06 Dec 03:01PM
06 Dec 03:01PM
06 Dec 02:59PM
06 Dec 02:56PM
06 Dec 02:55PM
06 Dec 02:54PM
06 Dec 02:52PM
06 Dec 02:51PM
06 Dec 02:49PM
06 Dec 02:48PM
06 Dec 02:41PM
06 Dec 02:40PM
06 Dec 02:36PM
06 Dec 02:35PM
06 Dec 02:33PM
06 Dec 02:32PM
06 Dec 02:31PM
06 Dec 02:30PM
06 Dec 02:26PM
06 Dec 02:22PM
06 Dec 02:20PM
06 Dec 02:18PM
05 Dec 04:53PM
05 Dec 04:52PM
05 Dec 04:50PM
05 Dec 04:47PM
05 Dec 04:45PM
05 Dec 04:43PM
05 Dec 04:42PM
05 Dec 04:41PM
05 Dec 04:39PM
05 Dec 04:30PM
05 Dec 04:29PM
05 Dec 04:27PM
05 Dec 04:26PM
05 Dec 04:25PM
05 Dec 04:23PM
05 Dec 04:20PM
05 Dec 04:20PM
Browse Jobs by Category