Human Capital Connection
HUMAN CAPITAL CONNECTION is a leading Human Capital Development organization offering a wide range of services to businesses of all sizes. Established in 2008 to offer a dynamic and fresh approach to assist our corporate client, we pride ourselves on mixing innovation with traditional methodologies to deliver fast and effective results in the area of 4Rs ; RECRUIT, RETRAIN, RETAIN AND REWARD We recognize that businesses face an ever changing marketplace where traditional inter-departmental boundaries no longer exist; everyone must work in partnership to maintain a motivated and productive company. We believe acknowledging and adapting to this cultural shift is vital for future success of businesses, both of the private and public sector. Progress begins and ends with the people, encouraging them to embrace change to keep their company fresh and competitive. Our objective is to work in partnership with clients, delivering innovative business solutions that increase bottom line profits via our human capital development offering.
Accounts Executive (Chinese Speaker)
(Shah Alam, Selangor )
· Prepare the general entries and maintain the monthly general ledger.
· Assisting with preparation of financial statement and analysing the monthly financial results.
· To perform daily accounting operations, handling full set of accounts include GL, AP, AR, monthly reporting, statements of accounts.
· To ensure proper maintenance of records, documents and filing to support all accounting entries.
· Perform reconciliation and analysis of general ledger accounts for production of financial
· statements and management reports in accordance to Malaysian accounting standards.
· Ensure all debtors and creditors dues obligations are being enforced in accordance to the agreed credit terms set forth.
· Prepare tax reports and any other statutory reports for compliance purposes.
· Ensure all payable and receivable invoices and transactions are captured in the accounting system timely and accurately.
· Administer documentation for invoicing, statements of accounts, receipts and maintain a proper filing system for accounting records.
· Liaise with external and internal parties on accounting related matters including auditors, tax agent, company secretary and government authorities. Handle accounts related queries, requests and feedback in a timely manner and professionally.
· Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree.
· At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related accounting functions is required for this position.
· Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese.
· Preferably candidate who are familiar with SQL System.
· Knowledge of accounting standard and internal control policy & procedure and computer literate.
· Able to communicate well with all levels with initiative and hardworking.
· Independent with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Highly detail oriented with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
· Have a high work ethic with regards to confidential information and be trustworthy.
If interested please send your resume with email title "Accounts Executive" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
Posting date: 04-11-2019 | Closing date: 31-12-2019
All Jobs From This Company
04 Nov 12:42PM
04 Nov 11:03AM
16 Oct 12:04AM
15 Oct 06:04PM
15 Oct 05:35PM
09 Oct 06:44PM
09 Oct 06:42PM
09 Oct 06:40PM
09 Oct 06:38PM
09 Oct 06:36PM
09 Oct 06:31PM
09 Oct 06:28PM
09 Oct 06:26PM
08 Oct 12:06PM
08 Oct 12:04PM
08 Oct 12:02PM
08 Oct 11:59AM
08 Oct 11:56AM
Browse Jobs by Category