Posting date: 23-10-2019 | Closing date: 31-12-2019
Nadi Cergas Sdn Bhd
Formed in 1995, Nadi Cergas has grown from a contractor of building construction works to an integrated spectrum of core business. We are now primarily involved in building construction, provision of facilities management services as concessionaires, operations of district cooling system for the supply of chilled water and electricity distribution, and property development. Visit www.nadicergas.com to learn more about us.
(Putrajaya, Selangor )
- Assist in coordinating, design development, design review and value engineering.
- Ensure all pre-requisite documents are submitted and approved before the works proceed.
- Liaise with authorities / consultants to obtain timely approval.
- Check all construction drawings to ensure they are well coordinated. Identify insufficient information / discrepancies and issue Request for Information (RFI).
- Supervise sub-contractors to ensure the works are carried out as per drawings, specifications and method statements.
- Monitor sub-contractors work progress and ensure they keep up with their approved work schedule.
- Assist Project Manager / Construction Manager to resolve conflicts at site.
- Attend various project meetings, communicate the information and follow-up on actions required.
- Prepare, maintain and update progress reports (fortnightly, monthly, etc.).
- Coordinate with HQ to ensure that deliveries are expedited and well-coordinated.
- Assist to prepare correspondences on all project related matters.
- Provide support to the Quality Management System (QMS) for its effectiveness.
- Any other duties assigned by Project Manager / Construction Manager from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering - Civil / Construction / Structural or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in construction industry (supervision).
- Pleasant personality, good communication skills, and self-motivated.
- Preferably candidates who are willing to work in Putrajaya.
- Willing to relocate and travel.
- Able to start immediately (an added advantage)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Nadi Cergas Sdn Bhd
F-1 @ 8 Suria, 33, Jalan PJU 1
47301, Petaling Jaya
All Jobs From This Company
23 Oct 01:59PM
23 Oct 01:40PM
23 Oct 12:28PM
23 Oct 11:17AM
23 Oct 10:20AM
23 Oct 10:13AM
23 Oct 10:10AM
Browse Jobs by Category