Human Capital Connection
HUMAN CAPITAL CONNECTION is a leading Human Capital Development organization offering a wide range of services to businesses of all sizes. Established in 2008 to offer a dynamic and fresh approach to assist our corporate client, we pride ourselves on mixing innovation with traditional methodologies to deliver fast and effective results in the area of 4Rs ; RECRUIT, RETRAIN, RETAIN AND REWARD We recognize that businesses face an ever changing marketplace where traditional inter-departmental boundaries no longer exist; everyone must work in partnership to maintain a motivated and productive company. We believe acknowledging and adapting to this cultural shift is vital for future success of businesses, both of the private and public sector. Progress begins and ends with the people, encouraging them to embrace change to keep their company fresh and competitive. Our objective is to work in partnership with clients, delivering innovative business solutions that increase bottom line profits via our human capital development offering.
(TREC KL, Kul. Lumpur )
- Work and build your future with a group of companies over 20 years of F&B establishments
- Superb attraction salary and other medical benefits
- Training will be provided for selected candidates
- Hostel and transportation provided for outstation selected candidates
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Awareness of the PR significance of social media is increasingly important.
- Inter-personal skills are vital for developing relationships with media representatives, handling difficult situations and advising people within your organization.
- You will need speaking and presentation skills and the ability to organize and plan PR strategies together with the tactics needed to achieve your ambitions.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Bintang.
- Experience with relevant software applications
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with email title "PR Manager at Fu Luck Bar."
Shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview.
Posting date: 15-10-2019 | Closing date: 31-12-2019
All Jobs From This Company
04 Nov 12:42PM
04 Nov 11:03AM
16 Oct 12:04AM
15 Oct 06:04PM
15 Oct 05:35PM
09 Oct 06:44PM
09 Oct 06:42PM
09 Oct 06:40PM
09 Oct 06:38PM
09 Oct 06:36PM
09 Oct 06:31PM
09 Oct 06:28PM
09 Oct 06:26PM
08 Oct 12:06PM
08 Oct 12:04PM
08 Oct 12:02PM
08 Oct 11:59AM
08 Oct 11:56AM
Browse Jobs by Category