Human Capital Connection
HUMAN CAPITAL CONNECTION is a leading Human Capital Development organization offering a wide range of services to businesses of all sizes. Established in 2008 to offer a dynamic and fresh approach to assist our corporate client, we pride ourselves on mixing innovation with traditional methodologies to deliver fast and effective results in the area of 4Rs ; RECRUIT, RETRAIN, RETAIN AND REWARD We recognize that businesses face an ever changing marketplace where traditional inter-departmental boundaries no longer exist; everyone must work in partnership to maintain a motivated and productive company. We believe acknowledging and adapting to this cultural shift is vital for future success of businesses, both of the private and public sector. Progress begins and ends with the people, encouraging them to embrace change to keep their company fresh and competitive. Our objective is to work in partnership with clients, delivering innovative business solutions that increase bottom line profits via our human capital development offering.
Products Manager (Mandarin Speaker)
(Damansara Utama, Selangor )
- Strategize, plan, manage and execute all marketing plans and activities to meet the goals and objectives of the brand/s and the company.
- Effectively communicate the unique selling propositions of the brands in all brand communications strategies to build brand desire and that will resonate with target markets.
- Innovate and spearhead creative marketing activities and initiate suitable co-marketing tie-ups to create more business opportunities for the brands.
- Organise and plan all product launches, activities or events and prepare the relevant marketing tools and mechanics - to be in line with the brand image and strategy, as well as to achieve set sales targets.
- Create and ensure consistent and impactful visual merchandising displays at all brand point of sales i.e. chain stores and all other appointed retailers.
- Ongoing review and evaluation of brand performance to ensure achievement of monthly and annual sales targets and to uphold the positioning/ranking of the brands in its distribution.
- Compile and review competitors’ marketing activities periodically, as well as an ongoing collection of market data, trends and information, for analysis of the brand/s competitive performance and decision making.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with the principals of the brand/s and the retail stores management, representing the company in business negotiations and tie-ups.
Qualification and Requirement:
- At least 5 years working experience in managerial position for brand management or in a product marketing function. Prior experience in the skincare industry will be an added advantage.
- Analytical, numerically strong, meticulous and organised with a passion for beauty/skincare products
- Must possess excellent presentation/training skills and be able to communicate professionally in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Well-groomed with pleasant personality and positive attitude.
Candidate to be based in KL and must be willing to travel within Malaysia.
- High level of commercial and business acumen, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A good team player and self-starter with excellent communications, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
If interested please send your resume with email title "Products Manager" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting date: 09-10-2019 | Closing date: 31-12-2019
All Jobs From This Company
04 Nov 12:42PM
04 Nov 11:03AM
16 Oct 12:04AM
15 Oct 06:04PM
15 Oct 05:35PM
09 Oct 06:44PM
09 Oct 06:42PM
09 Oct 06:40PM
09 Oct 06:38PM
09 Oct 06:36PM
09 Oct 06:31PM
09 Oct 06:28PM
09 Oct 06:26PM
08 Oct 12:06PM
08 Oct 12:04PM
08 Oct 12:02PM
08 Oct 11:59AM
08 Oct 11:56AM
Browse Jobs by Category