Posting date: 08-10-2019 | Closing date: 31-12-2019
Human Capital Connection
HUMAN CAPITAL CONNECTION is a leading Human Capital Development organization offering a wide range of services to businesses of all sizes.
Established in 2008 to offer a dynamic and fresh approach to assist our corporate client, we pride ourselves on mixing innovation with traditional methodologies to deliver fast and effective results in the area of 4Rs ; RECRUIT, RETRAIN, RETAIN AND REWARD
We recognize that businesses face an ever changing marketplace where traditional inter-departmental boundaries no longer exist; everyone must work in partnership to maintain a motivated and productive company. We believe acknowledging and adapting to this cultural shift is vital for future success of businesses, both of the private and public sector. Progress begins and ends with the people, encouraging them to embrace change to keep their company fresh and competitive.
Our objective is to work in partnership with clients, delivering innovative business solutions that increase bottom line profits via our human capital development offering.
Junior Sales Ambassador
(Taman Perindustrian Bukit Serdang, Seri Kembangan, Selangor )
- Responsible for all pre-sales activities including and not limited to preparing and submitting tender documents, product selection and lead generation, sales lead analysis and weekly market sales reporting.
- Responsible for servicing existing corporate customers as well as to generate new sales leads and new sales channels, developing and growing sales account.
- Responsible for all post-sales activities including and not limited to post-mortem of project and post-sales activities such as product defect attention.
- Build, learn, motivate and develop a cohesive sales and marketing plan that achieves its objectives.
- Understanding lighting requirements ad standards to be applied to lighting projects.
- Assist with after-sales related market research, market intelligence collection and recommend improvement measures with the aim of continuously enhancing customer satisfaction with the company after-sales service.
- Diploma, technical college or university degree or at least 1 year of work experience.
- To be committed to putting excellence in the heart of everything we do.
- To be responsible for identifying and undertaking training and personal developments to meet business needs.
- To undertake any reasonable duties, suitable to the level of the post so as to ensure the smooth running of the project.
- Implement and maintain systematic business processes and improvement.
- To perform any other duties as and when required by the Management.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of safe working practice with regards to electricity and lights is essential.
- Possess a valid driving license.
- Patience and sensitivity to the needs of the client;
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind
- Ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Flexibility and patience.
- Strong technical ability, dexterity and agility.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize vast amounts of data.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task several priorities;
- Possess solid time management skills.
- Capable of working the entire MS Office suite or OpenOffice, especially Excel or OpenOffice Calc and ERP system.
RM2000 – RM2500 (Basic salary commensurate with relevant experience and qualification) + Allowances + Commission
Taman Perindustrian Bukit Serdang, Seri Kembangan.
If interested please send your resume with email title "Junior Sales Ambassador" to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview. Good luck and all the best.
All Jobs From This Company
04 Nov 12:42PM
04 Nov 11:03AM
16 Oct 12:04AM
15 Oct 06:04PM
15 Oct 05:35PM
09 Oct 06:44PM
09 Oct 06:42PM
09 Oct 06:40PM
09 Oct 06:38PM
09 Oct 06:36PM
09 Oct 06:31PM
09 Oct 06:28PM
09 Oct 06:26PM
08 Oct 12:06PM
08 Oct 12:04PM
08 Oct 12:02PM
08 Oct 11:59AM
08 Oct 11:56AM
Browse Jobs by Category