Human Capital Connection
HUMAN CAPITAL CONNECTION is a leading Human Capital Development organization offering a wide range of services to businesses of all sizes.
Established in 2008 to offer a dynamic and fresh approach to assist our corporate client, we pride ourselves on mixing innovation with traditional methodologies to deliver fast and effective results in the area of 4Rs ; RECRUIT, RETRAIN, RETAIN AND REWARD
We recognize that businesses face an ever changing marketplace where traditional inter-departmental boundaries no longer exist; everyone must work in partnership to maintain a motivated and productive company. We believe acknowledging and adapting to this cultural shift is vital for future success of businesses, both of the private and public sector. Progress begins and ends with the people, encouraging them to embrace change to keep their company fresh and competitive.
Our objective is to work in partnership with clients, delivering innovative business solutions that increase bottom line profits via our human capital development offering.
Product Executive/ Specialist (Chinese Speaker)
(Jalan Segambut, Kul. Lumpur )
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactive in achieving product targets, strategic objectives, generate product sales report and forecast for management review.
- Responsible in product management related function and perform analysis of promotions, campaigns and product performance.
- Formulate and execute the marketing plans, marketing objectives and strategies for assigned brands consistent with the sales and profit objectives of the company.
- Work closely with other associates in solving challenges and to co-ordinate effective marketing communication plans for managed account project.
- Responsible to execute promotional plan/activities such as company/corporate road shows & events.
- Brand Integration -- Know and understand our brand positioning and brand promise.
- Customers -- Know the target customer (present and future); drive quantitative and qualitative customer intelligence/research to better understand their profile, their needs, and their selection criteria.
- Products – fully understand the products and plan how to best connect them to the target customer to drive exceptional business results.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on competition and how to win against them.
- Value Messaging -- Develop compelling product value propositions, positioning, core content, naming, marketing collateral and related messaging that differentiates products in the market.
- Marketing/ Promotion/ Demand Generation -- Develop marketing strategies and programs (Online & Offline) to drive brand awareness, product demand and penetration among targeted customer segments. Also, undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Product Launch -- Plan the launch of new products and releases; manage the cross-functional implementation of the go-to-market plan.
- Sales Enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of products.
- Cross-Functional Communication -- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with partners as to collaborate and drive the overall business.
- Perform any other duties/assignment as assigned by superior.
- Bachelor / Degree Holder in Marketing / Business Management or equivalent.
- 2-3 years related experiences will be an advantages.
- Possess pleasant and outgoing personality, independent, initiative, self-motivated and results orientated with ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Possess own transport & willing to travel.
RM3800 – RM4500 + Commision
- 9.30am-6.00pm (Monday-Friday)
- 9.30am-1.00pm (Alternate Saturday Half Day Work)
Menara TKSS, Suite 06-07A,
6th Floor,Jalan Segambut
51200 Kuala Lumpur.
If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with email title "Product Executive/ Specialist at Mobile Dot Com."
Shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview.