Human Capital Connection
HUMAN CAPITAL CONNECTION is a leading Human Capital Development organization offering a wide range of services to businesses of all sizes.
Established in 2008 to offer a dynamic and fresh approach to assist our corporate client, we pride ourselves on mixing innovation with traditional methodologies to deliver fast and effective results in the area of 4Rs ; RECRUIT, RETRAIN, RETAIN AND REWARD
We recognize that businesses face an ever changing marketplace where traditional inter-departmental boundaries no longer exist; everyone must work in partnership to maintain a motivated and productive company. We believe acknowledging and adapting to this cultural shift is vital for future success of businesses, both of the private and public sector. Progress begins and ends with the people, encouraging them to embrace change to keep their company fresh and competitive.
Our objective is to work in partnership with clients, delivering innovative business solutions that increase bottom line profits via our human capital development offering.
Marketing & Digital Communication Executive (Chinese Speaker)
(jalan segambut, Kul. Lumpur )
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the strategic design, implementation and management a range of on-line and off-line communication strategies targeting media and industry engagement.
- Proactive in achieving on-line sales targets, strategic objectives, generate sales report and forecast for management review.
- Responsible in managing existing client accounts and expand new customer base.
- Develop strategic communications planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content.
- Responsible to create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication for SEO and organic and keyword search.
- Develop/maintain social media profiles and quality content on Twitter, Facebook, and website.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing with social networks and update website to generate interaction, brand exposure, and sales.
- Formulate and execute the marketing plans, marketing objectives and strategies for assigned brands consistent with the sales and profit objectives of the company.
- Responsible to do planning and execution for marketing activities such as product launching, roadshow, dealer’s fair set up and promoter recruitment.
- Develop and implement A & P plan for assigned brands within budgets assigned.
- Prepare management reports related to sales, promotions, stock order and etc.
- Make regular market visits for market analysis / research.
Qualification & Work Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least college degree in marketing, communications or equivalent.
- With 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus in content development.
- Ability to forge relationships with media, expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and how to best leverage for marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy.
- Excellent project and deadline management skills.
- Logical thinking and Strong problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel & Power Point), copywriting and copyediting.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Have sense of POSM and channel marketing, able to cooperation with Graphic designer.
- Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter, creative and outgoing personality.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Mandarin (both speaking and writing)
- Must be able to present portfolio of work, including writing and digital samples.
Menara TKSS, Suite 06-07A,
6th Floor,Jalan Segambut
51200 Kuala Lumpur.
If interested please send your resume to hr@hcapitalconnection. com with email title "Marketing & Digital Communication Executive at Mobile Dot Com."
Shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview.