( Nationwide )
Geopolymer Tech Sdn. Bhd. is seeking a young and dynamic marketing executive/administrator for a start in early September.
Geopolymer Tech Sdn. Bhd. is a Malaysian special purpose vehicle (SPV) operating out of Kota Kemuning, with extensive experience in the production of state-of-the-art geopolymer insulation and construction products for the heat treatment and thermal process industries. Geopolymer Tech, in conjunction with BlueStem Pty. Ltd., conduct cutting-edge research and development to generate new and superlative geopolymer technologies to address issues being faced by local and international industries. BlueStem Pty. Ltd. is an Australian-based a research & development firm performing ‘blue-skies’ research in the STEM fields, with a broad focus on the energy, water, resource and automation sectors of industry.
Geopolymer Tech and BlueStem are currently engaged the development of a number of exciting and dynamic technologies such as:
· Geopolymer insulating foam which can be applied directly to ovens, kilns and furnaces.
· Geopolymer bricks and panels for use in insulation, fireproofing and construction.
· Silicate remediation and processing.
· Minerals processing.
· Zero-discharge extractive metallurgy.
· Green and renewable technologies.
We are currently seeking a young and highly-motivated marketing executive/administrator to grow with us and our multidisciplinary team in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam. The role will involve, but is by no means limited to, the following:
· Liaising with clients and vendors.
· Marketing of Geopolymer Tech products to local and international industries.
· Working closely with the operations manager and company officers to promote Geopolymer Tech products.
To be considered for the role you will need:
· Experience in marketing
· Experience liaising with clients
· Some experience with basic accounting
· Proficiency with the following:
o Microsoft Word
o Microsoft Excel
· To have the following langue proficiencies:
o Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
o Basic proficiency in Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu
Applicants with degrees in finance, arts, commerce and accounting will be viewed favourably.
Applicants should send their CV and other relevant documents (cover letter, accreditations, etc.) to email@example.com
*Do not bother looking for the company’s web presence, as we are currently in the incubation phase.
Posting date: 11-09-2019 | Closing date: 18-12-2019
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category