Posting date: 08-07-2019 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
Maintenance Executive cum Chargeman
( Kul. Lumpur )
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the maintenance of building and facilities.
- Lead and guide technicians (subordinates) to execute corrective maintenance, electrical equipment troubleshooting and repair works including calibration and testing.
- Undertake preventive maintenance programmes for the building and facilities
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly maintenance roster and log book for efficiency monitoring purpose.
- Supervise and evaluate the building services vendors and contractors’ work/services ensuring that they adhere to the Management’s requirements.
- Liaise with authorities, consultants for inspection and vendors.
- Manage the procurement process including preparation of work specifications/tender documents, calling for tenders/quotation and evaluating vendors.
- Ensure that all installations and maintenance works are carried out according to SOP, safety and legal requirements.
- Track and monitor everyday power consumption and prevent power failure.
- Address issues raised by the tenants professionally and positively.
- Establish and review the SOP for building/facilities maintenance.
- Ensure that the overall building management and maintenance activities are carried out professionally, ethically and timely.
- Write reports on maintenance related matters.
- Undertake all other assignment or related tasks as assigned by the Superior.
- Must possess at least Professional Certificate Chargeman A4 issued by Suruhanjaya Tenaga Malaysia.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience.
- Must have minimum 3 years supervisory experience.
- Must have relevant experience working in commercial building.
- Able to be on standby to handle emergency situation.
- Able to work during weekends and public holidays (when necessary) to perform shutdown, tests or other maintenance matters.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and effective leadership skills.
- Must be computer literate, especially in MS Office.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category