Posting date: 21-06-2019 | Closing date: 07-07-2019
Bend Weld Engineering Sdn Bhd
Bend Weld Engineering Sdn Bhd was established in 1990. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kobay Technology Bhd which is a main board listed company of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
Bend Weld core business is to provide services and support for subsea oil and gas companies. Its customers are mainly oilfield equipment manufacturing companies. We are not dealing only with local companies but also export to oversea companies.
Our capability covers heavy machinery, fabrication and coating of subsea riser, drilling equipments, modules and metal structures
(Pekan Nanas, Johor )
- Perform in-process coating inspection on surface preparation (blasting) & coating application.
- Perform final coating product inspection and ensure that it is conformance to customer’s specification.
- Discuss inspections results with those responsible for products, recommend necessary corrective actions, and follow up with suppliers as needed for open corrective actions.
- Inspect, test and work toward compliance of internal SOP & customer requirements.
- Carry out incoming & in-process inspection of coating consumables (Paint, Thinner) and ensure all documentation are in file and traceable from time to time.
- Ensure that all products are defect free prior releasing to customers.
- Ensure that all measuring instruments used are calibrated and well maintained.
- Maintain the instruments calibration master list and arranging the external calibration activities.
- Raise PAR for any non- conformance found on products or process.
- Follow up with the NCR action until the rework has been completed & closed.
- Monitor the preservation, handling and packaging of products.
- Prepare coating relevant report for all inspections such as coating & blasting log book & report.
- Communicate with sub-contractor on the coating application activities & inspection.
- Carry out inspection and coordinate at sub-contractor compound to obtain 100% NOI
(3rd party or client) successful rate.
- Attend customer complaint (Coating Issue) and carry out investigation with engineer to resolve the issue and preventive action.
- To achieve the departmental plan & goal.
- Maintain the 5S and housekeeping as per company expectation.
Other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time as deemed necessary.
· Certification in Coating Inspection (IMM / BGAS-CSWIP / FROSIO / ICORR / SSPC / NACE)
· Incumbent typically has ____5____ years’ experience.
· Minimum 5 years hand-on experience in coating inspection.
· Familiar & experience in all type of coating inspection instruments.
· Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Possess own transport and able to travel from time to time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Bend Weld Engineering Sdn Bhd
81500, Pekan Nanas
All Jobs From This Company
21 Jun 05:57PM
21 Jun 04:45PM
21 Jun 04:40PM
Browse Jobs by Category