We at Life Diagnostic specializes in Healthcare Screening services and are looking to expand the team in 2019. We are actively hiring to fulfill the company workforce to provide better service and to further our expansion across Malaysia. Welcome aboard and grow with us !
Senior Medical Laboratory Scientist
(Kajang, Nationwide )
1) Able to take patient's blood specimen by performing venipunctures or fingersticks.
2) Organize work by matching computer order with specimen label, sorting specimen, labelling and compiling reports.
3) Able to maintain and perform instrument QC and run specimens in the instruments.
4) Contribute to a safe environment for patients and staffs alike.
5) Confident, willingness to learn and be a team player.
1) Able to work from Monday to Saturday. 5.5 days work.
2) Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia is a must. Other languages are an added advantage.
3) Diploma or Degree in science, Phlebotomy, Biomedical, Biotechnology
4) Good with basic computer skills such as Microsoft words and excel words
5) 1 - 2 years experience in the same field will be an added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 18-06-2019 | Closing date: 31-07-2019
All Jobs From This Company
18 Jun 10:17PM
Browse Jobs by Category