Posting date: 17-06-2019 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
(Taman Gembira, Kul. Lumpur )
- Responsible for work progress from beginning until handover project.
- Daily monitoring and coordinating consturction work at site.
- Ensure all work done in accordance to the specification in good workmanship practice and without delay on progress.
- Prepare and submit proper record of site diary, site measurement and project progress report.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
- Proven working experience as a Project Engineer in Property Development.
- Must possess at least a Diploma in Architecture, Bulding Management or Construction Management.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category