Posting date: 14-06-2019 | Closing date: 31-08-2019
Caveman Group Sdn Bhd
Caveman Group is made up of a talented youthful team with the passion for digital marketing. We have a very strong desire to develop solutions to help business owners to excel and grow their business in the digital world. Countless brainstorming sessions have led us to find solutions to various digital marketing challenges
PHP (Laravel) Developer
(Subang Jaya, Selangor )
- Develop and maintain PHP/Laravel web applications
- Responsible for development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into development tasks.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new technology, standard processes and tools to support the business.
- Work closely with front-end developers to implement/integrate the front-end elements.
- Optimize server-end performance to deliver smooth, and fast web application.
- Maintain & enhance complex web application
- Design scalable APIs and web services.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in applications development, integration, and design
- Minimum 2 years of experience using Laravel framework.
- Ability to build enterprise level applications from the ground up as well as refactoring, enhancing and improve existing applications.
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented PHP Programming.
- Strong understanding of MVC framework
- Good understanding of front-end technologies.
- Familiar with WebSockets & RESTful services
- Experience with Source Control Software (SVN, GIT/STASH)
- Proficient understanding in server architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in CMS Framework, E-commerce Frameworks or Node.js is added advantages.
For the candidate who interested on the job, please email your resume to : email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Caveman Group Sdn Bhd
47500, Subang Jaya
All Jobs From This Company
03 Oct 06:44PM
14 Jun 05:13PM
14 Jun 05:11PM
14 Jun 04:55PM
Browse Jobs by Category