Posting date: 21-05-2019 | Closing date: 21-07-2019
OFNIR ENGINEERING SDN BHD
Ofnir Engineering Sdn Bhd have a background in delivering numerous oil and gas sector projects in the Asia Pacific region. The knowledge serves to help deliver international standard infrastructure projects with a high level of confidence and quality.
MECHANICAL ROTATING ENGINEER
( Kul. Lumpur )
- Knowledge of industry codes and standards, such as ASME and API, such as API-STD-610
- Experience with creating/modifying PFDs, and P&IDs . and experience with commissioning major oil and gas rotating equipment, such as air compressors, pumps and Diesel generators
- Experience in creating schematics and piping diagrams. and experience with rotating equipment and piping field Installation, Commissioning and testing
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Able to communicate what are frequently complex technical, economic and commercial concepts in a clear and succinct manner to individuals and groups from diverse professional backgrounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management at all levels within the organization. Capable of spotting and reconciling conflicting views and interests among different parts of the organization.
- Experience in specifying piping and equipment layout
- Capable of communicating with multidiscipline engineers to complete projects
- Hands-on person who will immediately command the professional respect of others who possess long-time practical experience of working in or serving the industry. Person whom others, at all levels, will seek out for advice and counsel.
- Able to work effectively with the minimum of supervision on relatively unstructured tasks.
- Provide day-to-day technical support to the commissioning team .
- Develop the engineering designs packages for the new installation and upgrade projects
- Review Project Proposals and Detailed Designs packages for new facilities
- Participate on the testing & commissioning of the new facilities and Turnaround and Inspection (T&I)
- Update and maintain engineering documentation and drawings
- Analyze system performance and find solution for Energy saving
- Ensure quality, cost effective and timely solutions to any upgrade
- Test and pilot new technologies
- Ensure full HSE Compliance
- Report and analyze key performance indices
- Make recommendations for technical/economic optimization of existing facilities
- Conduct failure analysis and provide recommendations for failed rotating equipment
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- 10 years of experience in the industrial operation facility, petrochemical or Refinery is preferred.
- MS is preferred.
- A Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Chartered Engineer (C.Eng.) license or registration will be desirable but is not essential
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
OFNIR ENGINEERING SDN BHD
Jalan Stesen Sentral 2,
50470, Kuala Lumpur.
All Jobs From This Company
21 May 04:26PM
21 Mar 05:11PM
08 Mar 06:25PM
08 Mar 03:54PM
08 Mar 03:35PM
07 Mar 12:42PM
18 Feb 03:39PM
28 Jan 10:47AM
03 Jan 04:14PM
03 Jan 02:50PM
Browse Jobs by Category