Insistent Technologies & Consulting Sdn Bhd
Insistent Technologies & Consulting Sdn. Bhd was established in late 2014. Insistent has been a leading provider of software services, professional services and IT & technology infrastructure services in Malaysia. Insistent delivers solutions that help drive transformation, improve productivity, and streamline business operations. Our practical, innovative solutions are linked to measurable goals to help our clients achieve competitive advantage.
Senior Java Developer (Only Malaysians)
(Cyberjaya, Selangor )
• Analyzes, designs, develops, codes and implements programs in one or more programming languages, for a specific assigned software system or systems.
• Identifies and resolves application, database software, and programming problems.
• Designs and defines specifications for systems.
• Defines specifications and develop programs, modifies existing programs, prepares test data, and prepares functional specifications.
• Analyzes program performance during execution while using various programming languages and techniques.
• Identifies potential process improvement areas and suggests options and recommends approaches.
• Provides guidance to non-technical staff in using software and hardware systems most effectively and efficiently.
• Reviews project proposals, evaluates alternatives, provides estimates and makes recommendations.
• Establishes, participates, and maintains relationships with business units, customers and information technology subject matter experts to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and functional/integration issues.
• Responsible for development of system functionality
• Participate in design and implementation
• Unit test/integration test of functionality developed
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Masters Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Self-driven professional who can succeed with little supervision.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
• Strong programming knowledge in Java/J2EE with strong focus on backend coding/logic.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Experience building large Java based applications and good understanding of complex, multi-tier architectures.
• Extensive experience in Spring, Web Services, JMS, JSF, GWT and ETL.
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, ORM technologies (Hibernate) and SQL including writing stored procedures.
• Knowledge of working in Unix/Linux environment with the know-how of shell scripting.
• Experience working with Agile methodology
Swami | +60126112247