Insistent Technologies & Consulting Sdn Bhd
Insistent Technologies & Consulting Sdn. Bhd was established in late 2014. Insistent has been a leading provider of software services, professional services and IT & technology infrastructure services in Malaysia. Insistent delivers solutions that help drive transformation, improve productivity, and streamline business operations. Our practical, innovative solutions are linked to measurable goals to help our clients achieve competitive advantage.
1st Level Agent Mandarin & Cantonese Speaker
(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
Responsible to provide User Helpdesk Services to inbound customer calls. This includes the usage of remote tools to analyse and resolve tickets. Answer “How do I questions” for dedicated Hardware and Software within the customer environment and perform software distribution to endpoints. Due to his skills, he is able to solve the majority of incidents directly. To able to communicate in Mandarin.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Ticket Handling
o Answer inbound customer calls, including detailed recording of the issue according to defined processes.
o Check if reported incident is covered by contract and also if caller information and address details are correct, then initiate defined actions.
o Transform tickets created by email or fax into the ticket system.
o Retrieve customer agreement on cost coverage, if no contract exists.
o Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
• Solution Provision
o Usage of available solution trees and knowledge base to resolve tickets and advise customer on appropriate actions on the phone.
o Usage of remote tools (where applicable) to analyse and resolve tickets.
o Answer “How do I Questions” for Hardware and Software in the customer environment.
o Enter correct spare part proposal by using individual product configuration details.
o If not successful in solving the ticket, forward to the next appropriate level.
o Provision of added value services during non-peak times.
• Process Tasks
o Report on faulty master data if noticed.
o Inform Service Line Manager (e.g. team leader or supervisor) or dedicated CEC agent in case of customer escalations.
o Provide detailed information on all performed activities to next appropriate level according to process definition. If incident is solved log all required debriefing information in the ticket according to process definition (inclusive usage of service coder). In dedicated cases enter debriefing information from field services.
• Customer and Third Party Communication
o Guide customer according to solution trees and knowledge base to solve incidents and service requests (e.g. Engineer Time of Arrival).
o Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with individual calls.
o In dedicated cases provide briefing information to appropriate third party provider.
• Continuous Improvement Process
o Observe technical or process problems at all times.
o Proactively inform Service Line Manager (e.g. team leader or supervisor) about potential problems and offer improvement suggestion, if possible.
o Frequently use the corporate knowledge base to find solutions and provide input for it.
• PC literacy, especially usage of Microsoft Office package.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Strength in communication, teamwork, processes and customer orientation, especially friendly and kind behavior on the phone.
• Native speaker quality in required local language / primary language.
• English language skills are additionally implied.
• Must be able to Read, write and speak in Mandarin & Cantonese.
• Technical background, e.g. education in information electronics, mechanics and / or SW skills.
• ITIL Foundation recommended.
• Minimum six months or more experience in a call center environment is recommended.
• Good technical knowledge in supported customer special hardware and software environment.
• Willingness to work in shift models, based on customer requirement.
• Industry knowhow preferred.
Swami | +60126112247