To provide human resources services.
(Klang, Nationwide )
· To develop design documentations, technical specifications and other project related documentations as needed.
· To attend project meetings to discuss about any issues and new design ideas.
· To analyse design issues and suggest corrective actions.
· To work with Manager in developing project plan, budget and schedule.
· To prepare design layouts, sketches and drawing according to company design standards.
· To stay abreast with latest developments in design technologies and techniques and propose cost effective design solutions to meet project goals while maintaining quality and productivity.
· To review and recommend improvements to existing designs.
· To support sales team at presales stage including initial engagement and meeting, technical support and etc.
· To provide technical assistance, instruction and training to project team.
· Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
· At least 3 years working experience.
· Better to have candidate who has experience in Solar PV sector will be an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 10-04-2019 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
30 Jun 03:24PM
30 Jun 03:21PM
30 Jun 03:10PM
30 Jun 03:07PM
10 Apr 01:53PM
10 Apr 01:51PM
10 Apr 01:50PM
04 Apr 05:15PM
30 Mar 03:31PM
30 Mar 03:29PM
30 Mar 03:27PM
22 Jan 12:43PM
17 Jan 08:54PM
17 Jan 08:33PM
17 Jan 08:30PM
Browse Jobs by Category