To provide human resources services.
(Klang, Nationwide )
· To develop design documentations, technical specifications and other project related documentations as needed.
· To attend project meetings to discuss about any issues and new design ideas.
· To analyse design issues and suggest corrective actions.
· To work with Manager in developing project plan, budget and schedule.
· To prepare design layouts, sketches and drawing according to company design standards.
· To stay abreast with latest developments in design technologies and techniques and propose cost effective design solutions to meet project goals while maintaining quality and productivity.
· To review and recommend improvements to existing designs.
· To support sales team at presales stage including initial engagement and meeting, technical support and etc.
· To provide technical assistance, instruction and training to project team.
· Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
· At least 3 years working experience.
· Better to have candidate who has experience in Solar PV sector will be an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 10-04-2019 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
02 May 04:02PM
02 May 03:58PM
01 Apr 02:55PM
23 Mar 06:46PM
04 Mar 05:18PM
04 Mar 05:12PM
04 Mar 04:51PM
02 Mar 07:51PM
02 Mar 07:46PM
28 Feb 07:56PM
20 Feb 06:28PM
20 Feb 06:26PM
18 Feb 04:18PM
07 Feb 07:15PM
29 Jan 01:02PM
29 Jan 01:00PM
06 Jan 08:20PM
16 Dec 06:12PM
15 Nov 08:31PM
09 Nov 03:44PM
09 Nov 03:42PM
Browse Jobs by Category