To provide human resources services.
Project Manager (Solar)
(Klang, Nationwide )
· To plan and define scope of works and activities for project.
· To develop project schedule included all activities and sequencing.
· To do resources planning, time estimation and budget for the project.
· To manage in preparing of project documentation included project drawing, method statement, authority application and other project relayed documents.
· To do risk analysis and managing risks and issues.
· To monitor overall project implementation and use of resources, initiative corrective action where necessary.
· To support and motivate team member towards project completion with compliance to all standards and quality set.
· To support sales team at presales stage including initial engagement and meeting, technical support and etc.
· Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
· At least 5 years working experience
· Better to have candidate who has experience in Solar PV sector will be an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 10-04-2019 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
02 May 04:02PM
02 May 03:58PM
01 Apr 02:55PM
23 Mar 06:46PM
04 Mar 05:18PM
04 Mar 05:12PM
04 Mar 04:51PM
02 Mar 07:51PM
02 Mar 07:46PM
28 Feb 07:56PM
20 Feb 06:28PM
20 Feb 06:26PM
18 Feb 04:18PM
07 Feb 07:15PM
29 Jan 01:02PM
29 Jan 01:00PM
06 Jan 08:20PM
16 Dec 06:12PM
15 Nov 08:31PM
09 Nov 03:44PM
09 Nov 03:42PM
Browse Jobs by Category