To provide human resources services.
Project Manager (Solar)
(Klang, Nationwide )
· To plan and define scope of works and activities for project.
· To develop project schedule included all activities and sequencing.
· To do resources planning, time estimation and budget for the project.
· To manage in preparing of project documentation included project drawing, method statement, authority application and other project relayed documents.
· To do risk analysis and managing risks and issues.
· To monitor overall project implementation and use of resources, initiative corrective action where necessary.
· To support and motivate team member towards project completion with compliance to all standards and quality set.
· To support sales team at presales stage including initial engagement and meeting, technical support and etc.
· Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
· At least 5 years working experience
· Better to have candidate who has experience in Solar PV sector will be an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 10-04-2019 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
30 Jun 03:24PM
30 Jun 03:21PM
30 Jun 03:10PM
30 Jun 03:07PM
10 Apr 01:53PM
10 Apr 01:51PM
10 Apr 01:50PM
04 Apr 05:15PM
30 Mar 03:31PM
30 Mar 03:29PM
30 Mar 03:27PM
22 Jan 12:43PM
17 Jan 08:54PM
17 Jan 08:33PM
17 Jan 08:30PM
Browse Jobs by Category