Posting date: 04-04-2019 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
Triumph Global Solution
Providing services for diversified clients background to source and secure potential job candidate to fill in vacancies.
Logistic/Supply Chain Key Account Executive
(Nationwide, Nationwide )
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Working on Saturday or Sunday , if needed.
What you will need:
- 2+ years working experience as a logistics/supply chain
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Extensive proficiency in Excel and building reports for forecasting
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain, Management, International Business
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including reason for leaving, current and expected salary, strength & weaknessess, job achievement to:
All Jobs From This Company
04 Apr 02:43PM
04 Apr 02:40PM
04 Apr 02:38PM
04 Apr 02:36PM
04 Apr 02:34PM
04 Apr 02:32PM
04 Apr 02:30PM
04 Apr 02:29PM
04 Apr 02:27PM
04 Apr 02:23PM
04 Apr 02:21PM
04 Apr 02:17PM
Browse Jobs by Category