NOVA SPECTRA SDN BHD
A 100% Bumiputera-owned company with more than 20 years of experience in the LED Digital Display industry
ISO certified, providing turnkey solution for clients AV requirement
Own and operate one of the largest inventory of full video LED panels in Malaysia and South East Asia
Official LED screen solution provider for the Petronas F1 GP, Japan GT, A1 GP, MotoGP, World Superbike Championship, Putrajaya Formula E GP, and also KL City GP
With branches in Sarawak, Singapore and Indonesia
Our services footprint have spread across 18 countries by virtue of our involvement in F1, MotoGP and LeMans, in Russia, Japan, USA, UAE, Mexico to name a few.
Located at USJ 1, Subang Jaya.
3D Event Designer - Urgent!!!
(Subang Jaya, Nationwide )
Responsible for all the concepts, 3D artist impression, dimension drawing and so on . Required to work closely with the events & strategy team to conceptualize ideas and submit proposals in a timely manner. Must play an active role in providing creative ideas. Reporting directly to Executive Director.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Looking for a 3D Creative Event Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- To design and produce work for events, exhibition, production, creative projects including event backdrop, stage, photobooth, customized structures, props, booths, event conceptualisation, graphics, layouts for product illustrations, logos, interior design, marketing tools, invitation and collateral materials.
- Produce 3D renderings, layout plans, and detail dimension drawings.
- Developing design proposal that suit client’s purpose.
- Transfer thoughts and ideas into interesting and innovative designs.
- Share ideas and work with team collectively.
- Meet manager to discuss the objectives and the direction of the job.
- Assist project team in design briefing and concept presentations.
- Assist in liaison with clients, sub-contractors, and suppliers.
- Establish and implement designs and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high-quality results.
- Leads and directs the design and production of visuals and media used for advertising and communications.
- Manage staff in their day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that projects/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budget.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, 3D, Interior, Architecture, or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): 3D Design, 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, or equivalent.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinkers with strong conceptual and layout ability
- Imaginative and creative to communicate the theme, idea or brand of the client, in the design solutions.
- Usage the knowledge of the materials and fabrication techniques is an added advantage,
- Good personality and positive attitude, initiative and motivated, strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure.
- Able to handle multiple projects and working to deadlines.
- Effective oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-tasking, passion in work and proactive team player.
- Willing to travel.
- Possess own transport
- 1 Full-Time contract position(s) available.
- Immediate availability needed
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
NOVA SPECTRA SDN BHD
Taman Perindustrian USJ 1, 476
47600, Subang Jaya