Posting date: 11-02-2019 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
Constant Pharmacy chain of retail pharmacies, a subsidiary of Bioalpha Holding Berhad, is in the process of expanding its business in retail network nationwide, through setting up new outlets, franchising and acquisition of the existing pharmacies, and we are looking forward ambitious, dynamic, and passionate pharmacists to grow your career with us.
(Kota Damansara/Shah Alam, Selangor )
- Assist the manager for planning, sourcing and liaising for new supplier and review existing ones to ensure products remain competitive.
- To liaise with suppliers to purchase and follow up with them to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- To negotiate for the best prices and payment term for every purchase while maintaining the highest level of quality, reliability and services.
- To check and verify pricing among suppliers before confirming order.
- To ensure all delivery is as per purchase order in term of quantity and quality.
- To coordinate with the Account department in processing all invoices and claims.
- To follow up on all rejection, dispute and complaint under Purchasing Department.
- To upkeep all record, document and maintain a proper filling system.
- Keep to date with market trends and react to changes in demand area.
- Inventory control, checking and consolidation.
- Seek feedback from customers on product bought and observe customer buying trend / buying power. Observing surrounding area competitors, compare competitors' selling price and product quality
- Spearheading new product development to sustain brand / product life cycle.
- Initiate, manage the performance, motivate team and processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness are met, leading to completing the project successfully.
- Manage products and logistics to ensure timely delivery.
- To implement and improve quality procedures to ensure products meets safety, and customer's requirements.
- Ensure all incoming purchase requisition are processed promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare purchase orders by verifying specifications and pricing and obtain approval before issuing.
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal database.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with suppliers.
- Source, compare and negotiate pricing and contract terms from multiple suppliers.
- Work with team members and supervisors to develop future purchasing plans
- Carry out additional duties and responsibilities as instructed by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree, Business Management / Purchasing or equivalent.
- Have demonstrated fluency in Mandarin,* English, Malay.*
- At least 1* or 2 year(s) *working experience is required for this position.
- Familiar with NAV System is an advantage.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Able to work in Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Full-time position(s) available.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Jalan Teknologi 3/9
Bestari De Kota, Kota Damansar
47810, Petaling Jaya
All Jobs From This Company
11 Feb 04:33PM
19 Dec 03:01PM
Browse Jobs by Category