Toke Consultants (TC) has established itself as an equal opportunity employment Agency right from its establishment and continue to play a leading role in human resources by identifying the best available employees for its clients globally, currently serving our clients in the oil and gas sector.
Senior Site Engineer
( Sarawak )
· Maintain and interpret site drawings, topographical drawings, construction drawings, rebar drawing and rebar schedules.
· Setting out from the contract drawings/information, carry out surveys as and when required.
· Be able to use robotic instruments, GPS instruments, lasers, levels etc.
· Ensure works are carried out as per the contract drawings and specification.
· Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation, reports and records.
· Ensure gangs are working correctly, implement and maintain permit to dig and other relevant permits (if applicable).
· Assist/have responsibility for the Health and Safety matters on site.
· Communicate with the site manager/rest of the site team and assist with the organizing of site, this would include materials, forecasting materials / plant required and sub-contract management.
· Be able to attend meetings/deal with the client/inspectors if the site manager cannot attend.
· Be a point of contact for the clerk of works/client/gangers/sub-contractors to assist with the progression of works and carry out any inspections required with any required party.
· Assist with inputting information/durations to a programme of works.
· Diploma/ Engineering Degree
minimum 4 - 8 years of experience in same industry
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 04-02-2019 | Closing date: 31-08-2019
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category