Posting date: 14-12-2019 | Closing date: 31-01-2020
(taman anggerik johor, Johor )
- At least Diploma/ Graduate Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- In-charge of patient registration, dispensary & assist doctor.
- Perform 'Medical' related works
- Receive phone calls and attend to patients' inquirie
- Maintain clinic hygiene and equipment sterilization.
- Perform daily clerical, logistical & administrative support to clinic i.e. stock checks, panels key-in.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties assigned by doctor
- Good working attitude, Fast learner, Can handle stress, Disciplined, Responsible, Good communication skill.
- Skills: Computer, Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Language: English,Bahasa Malaysia.
- Willing to work on shift basis
- Can start work ASAP.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
NO 2 JALAN ANGGERIK 2/3
81200, JOHOR BAHRU
All Jobs From This Company
14 Dec 11:52AM
14 Dec 11:51AM
Browse Jobs by Category