Posting date: 16-01-2019 | Closing date: 30-01-2019
PTAS SDN BHD
A leading provider of specialized services and products to the Energy Industry in Brunei Darussalam since 1984.
Marine HSE Officer
(Brunei , Nationwide )
- Briefing of Shipboard Senior Officers prior to joining vessels with regards to QSMS and BSP SOP matters as per company and clients HSES policies.
- Preparing and coordinating the Master, Chief Officers and Chief Engineers for HSE briefings and inductions that would be conducted by the charterers prior to them joining ship
- Assist the DPA in ensuring compliance with applicable legal and other requirements by all vessels and propose corrective action when necessary to ensure that non-compliance are closed out
- Ensure ISM, ISPS, ISO and STCW ’95 amendments 2010 are complied with by the vessels in the course of carrying out their safety obligations
- Liaise with ship crew, DPA and HSE Manager to ensure that crew complies with HSE Standards of PTAS and BSP. Assist in encouraging the crew with their PAKATs submission.
- Assist the DPA in ensuring certifications ISM/ISPS are valid and to avoid failure due non compliance
- At least 3 years of hand-on experience in coordinating and looking after ships servicing Brunei Shell Petroleum
- Is familiar with processes and procedures pertaining to industrial safety, ISM and ISPS Codes
- Can liaise, handle and communicate effectively with vessel crew with regards to marine safety
- Knowledge of the ISM and ISPS Codes
- Have served on-board a vessel as a deck or engineering officer of the watch is preferred but not necessary
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PTAS SDN BHD
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category