Posting date: 11-01-2019 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
Founded in 1962 by the Lees family, Lees Frozen Food has long been established as one of Malaysia leading importers and distributors of food products. To support our continuous growth, we are seeking positive minded and result-oriented people to join our team for a challenging and rewarding career.
(Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
- Manage all cash and credit card transactions.
- Check daily outlet bills.
- Check cash floats, ensure small denominations available, maintain the cash accurately at the counter till according to the set procedures and to be accountable for any shortage and to keep proper records of operations.
- Assist customers in payment for their purchase.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulation.
- To provide excellent customer service and to actively promote stocks or promotional items to customers.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the superior.
- Must be willing to work at Kampung Attap, Kuala Lumpur
- 6 days work, 9AM-6PM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM1,300.00 to RM1,600.00 /month
- Basic PC knowledge.
- Pleasant personality and honesty.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented.
- Attention to details and mathematics skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category