Posting date: 10-01-2019 | Closing date: 25-01-2019
REDmoney Group Sdn Bhd
REDmoney Group is the foremost global provider of specialized Islamic financial media services across two core divisions of events and publishing. Established in 2004, the firm has offices in London, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur: offering an unrivalled multi-channel service across the full spectrum of the global financial markets. For more info, visit www.redmoneyevents.com
Under REDmoney group, Islamic Finance news (IFN) is a leading global digital, subscription-based publication around the world by providing the latest insights of islamic finance news. Published weekly, the journal provides exclusive and comprehensive coverage of the global Islamic financial markets through in-house analysis and expert external contributions; in addition to a daily news service, additional quarterly supplements and a variety of special annual issues. For more info, visit www.islamicfinancenews.com
(Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
Developing marketing campaigns to promote events, seminars and conferences. It is a varied role that includes planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research.
• Responsible for marketing conferences and seminars around the world
• Market and promote a series of conference through direct marketing and mailing; and email
• Build strong working relationships with relevant global media operations for barter arrangements
• Handle all media enquiries
• Create brand awareness for company’s events business
• Manage all events’ registration
• Finalize the information for post event report
• Help manage, build and maintain the company’s internal client database
• Undertake marketing spend/return analysis – return on investment calculations etc
• Deal and negotiate with marketing suppliers
• Come up with new ideas and initiatives for marketing the company’s events
• Work closely with sales team in order to help them with prospecting where necessary
• Manage for all Press Release related matters
• Manage company’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
• Assist in promoting the IFN publications e.g. email campaigns, through current/new clients,
partners’ events etc.
• Come up with marketing strategy for IFN publications
• Work closely with Dubai office team in promoting the publications and other related matter
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Advertising/Media, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Art/Design/Creatuve Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 1 or 2 Year(s) of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Bonus points - experience in Islamic Finance/Fintech
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
REDmoney Group Sdn Bhd
Menara Tan & Tan
50400, 207, Jalan Tun Razak
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category