Posting date: 06-12-2018 | Closing date: 31-12-2018
(Pertaling Jaya, Selangor )
Delete this line and en
- To understand clients’ financial needs, situations and objectives through face-to-face interview (need-based approach/ fact-finding).
- To analyse and review clients’ financial information, including personal and family budgeting, debt obligations, saving and investment strategies, protection planning through insurance, risk tolerance, retirement accumulation, asset management and distribution (will and trust).
- To present and to sell company’s financial products
- To deliver professional financial services to clients
- To maintain, retain existing clients through effective customer relationship management
- To establish networking with new clients by effective prospecting.
- To develop connections with established professionals i.e., doctors, lawyers, bankers, accountants, management team, , etc.
- To strictly comply with industry’s and company’s rules and regulations, especially Balance Scorecard and Key Performance Index.
ter job description here!
- Age: 18-40
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma (Preferred)
- Required Own Transport
- Out Spoken & Team Player
- Willing to learn
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category