Posting date: 15-11-2018 | Closing date: 01-06-2019
Holiday Inn Melaka
Holiday Inn Melaka is the choice for families and business travelers alike who are looking for a relaxing base with award-winning service, close proximity to shopping and business district, all in a new contemporary setting.
This hotel in Melaka boasts an unrivalled location, residing on the stylish waterfront overlooking the Straits of Melaka, with easy access to the hidden gems surrounding Bandar Hilir or shopping around at Melaka Raya.
Human Resources Manager
(Melaka, Melaka )
- Manage Human Resources programs such as recruiting/employment, compensation, benefits, worker’s compensation, employee relations, employee recognition programs and training for hotel employees. Ensure policy compliance, support the Company’s initiatives, and promote a positive employee culture. Maintain confidentiality to the extent possible in all HR-related matter.
Familiarizes and enforces the IHG HR framework including systems of:
o Interviewing and Recruitment
o Induction and orientation
o Training and Development
o Performance Appraisal
o Employee Administration
Familiarizes and enforces local HR policies and procedures
Liaises with individuals outside the hotel including, but not limited to, employee benefits representatives, attorneys, applicants, government officials, colleges and universities, competitors and other members of the local community
Manages Human Resource Department, ensuring compliance with all Corporate, area and hotel policies and procedures; and current local and government regulations pertaining to employment practices
Assists the Human Resource Director, where appropriate, in the development and preparation of the Hotel’s Strategic Plan, Marketing Plan and Goals Programme
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Holiday Inn Melaka
All Jobs From This Company
15 Nov 05:19PM
15 Nov 05:14PM
Browse Jobs by Category