Built on the principles of audacity, perseverance, integrity and excellence, UCSI University is a leading institution of higher learning with campuses in Kuala Lumpur, Terengganu and Sarawak, Malaysia. Our faculties, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to meet student needs offer a wide spectrum of academic programmes, ranging from Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Engineering and Architecture to Music, Multimedia, Education, Liberal Arts and Hospitality.
Mandarin Writer/ PR Executive
(Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
- You shall plan media relations programs including building a strong media contact network with journalists, writers, photographers, bloggers across a variety of media, serve as liaison to the media, filter and attend to press inquiries including arranging of interview and events.
- You shall cover and write news releases and communications material e.g. brochures, flyers, email blast, souvenir programmes, handbooks, written Q&A, background briefings, positioning statements including arrangement of logistics of printed materials.
- You shall oversee translation work from English to Chinese when required.
- You shall diligently ensure internal and external website content and information are updated.
- You shall proactively monitor and update on latest industry players’ campaigns.
- You shall ensure communication campaigns are executed according to policies, guidelines, processes across the Group for a timely and effective result.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum requirement of a diploma in any discipline.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Possess own transport.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: