Posting date: 05-11-2018 | Closing date: 31-12-2018
Print & Pack Solution Sdn Bhd
Print & Pack Solution are one of the major company who are specialized in Packaging equipment which includes of filling, capping, labeling, wrapping and inkjet coding in Malaysia. Our services include providing free consultation to all of our potential customer for any kind of packaging needs. We have a total combine experience of 40 years in Packaging Industry and Ink Jet Coding Technical capability by our trained Engineers.
Our team of enthusiastic engineers and office administrators have always been our greatest strength and asset. We are determined to strive for greater achievements in years to come. An additional key element of our business is our ability to provide quick-response-time (24 hours) in assisting our clients with our dedicated and professional team of engineers.
· To work closely with our Principle from various country to develop more customer base in Malaysia.
· To provide total Packaging Solution and turnkey Project.
· To Collaborate with local Manufacturer to meet our customer demand.
· To be the top Packaging Solution Provider.
· To provide BEST “after sales” technical support.
· To Manufacturer our own brand of conveyor system.
Assistance Technical Services Manager
(Puchong, Kul. Lumpur )
Salary: RM5000 – RM4000
- Develop strategies to help the organization achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- Support, define and implement plans and objectives for Technical Service Team in repair, reporting and training.
- Responsible for managing the selection and development of people, resources, and budgets necessary to perform the functions of the department.
- Create, edit and implement company policies pertaining to the technical service department.
- Assign duties and work direction to department personnel
- Make technical suggestions regarding modifications to documentation, product performance and failure analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all repair orders and return authorizations.
- Ensure product repair and technical support knowledge is transferred to the Technical Service team.
- Monitor work procedures, work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of Technical Services team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree, professional degree or master degree in Engineering or equivalent/related field.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Require language(s): English, Mandarin, and Malay.
- Candidate should be Malaysian citizen.
- Board knowledge and experience in electrical & electronic.
- Willing to travel for outstation project.
- Good statistical and technical writing ability.
- Good interpersonal skill with the ability to present recommendations and ideas and to summarize issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all operational levels of the organization as well as with suppliers and customers, exercising appropriate tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
- Strong leadership skill in building, coaching and motivating a high performance technical service team, while holding the team accountable for results.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Self-Starter; Organized; Problem-Solving; Detail-Oriented; Administrative
- Integrity & Ethics; Customer-Focused; Positive Attitude; Results-Driven; Action-Oriented; Flexible and Adaptable
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in /email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Print & Pack Solution Sdn Bhd
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category