EVENT & OPERATION COORDINATOR
(georgetown, Penang )
Delete this line and enter job description here!
MSOGO is the biggest coworking space in Penang with a super cozy working environment blended with lifestyle! MSOGO creates ways more than just working experiences covering up to 66,000 sqft. MSOGO provides a productive and friendly community which strategically locate at the heart of Georgetown, Penang.
MSOGO - Prangin Mall, Penang Island
Website - http://msogo.com/
- Monthly Salary RM2000 - RM2500
- Medical Benefit
Kindly send in your resume to:
Delete this line and enter job requirement here!
- Coordinate vendors / events
- Foster good working relationships with vendors and service providers
- Ensure all office equipment is functioning properly
- Greet visitors to the office, answering any questions they might have
- Contact maintenance and ensure needed repairs are complete
- Answer phones, emails, and conduct basic clerical work
- Must be able to speak English and MANDARIN
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in optimization, problem-solving and process improvement
- Ability to make independent judgments and decisions while taking ownership of job responsibilities
- Ability to work well with the team
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- 6 working days
- Malaysia Citizen Only
- Certificates are not the most important thing but the attitude is!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 01-11-2018 | Closing date: 31-12-2018
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category