Posting date: 30-10-2018 | Closing date: 15-11-2018
Sky Picture Sdn Bhd
Sky Picture is an established forerunner in the production of foreign language audio, video and multimedia content based in Kuala Lumpur with a strong clientele base, both locally and abroad. What sets us apart from other companies is our dedication towards high-quality and on-time services as we utilize only the best materials and equipment, and take our commitment to our customers very seriously.
We are looking for dynamic and self-driven individuals to join our team of vibrant and passionate professionals.
If you think you have what it takes, do join us by sending your resume to arrange for an interview.
Junior Video Editor
(Cheras, Kul. Lumpur )
- To edit contents for drama / documentaries or movies and ensuring all deadlines are met while producing the highest quality;
- To trim video segments to specified lengths, reassemble segments in sequencing that present stories with maximum effect;
- To censor inappropriate scenes including those that contain nudity, coarse language, violence or inappropriate subject matter, etc;
- To check and maintain the video level, black level, colour level and sound level quality;
- To convert video to various formats;
- To manage, maintain and monitor equipment, hardware and software, and other essential equipment;
- To ensure the edited works are completed according to the Post-Production schedule set by the Department Supervisor.
- Candidate must possess Diploma or Degree in Mass Communications, Art / Design / Creative Multimedia, or equivalent;
- Competent with video editing software such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere and etc;
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects / Photoshop is a plus;
- Able to learn new technology quickly;
- Required languages: Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia and English;
- High level of self-motivation, determination and confidence, strong interpersonal and communication skills is a must;
- Able to work under tight deadline and multi-tasking;
- Able to work flexibly and adapt to changing circumstances;
- Able to work on shift duties and long hours;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Preferably Chinese;
- Only full-time position is available.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
All Jobs From This Company
30 Oct 03:13PM
08 Oct 05:51PM
Browse Jobs by Category